Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!!

+3
Fate Foretold
DarthSawyer
RandomChick842
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:24 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

HIYA! I go by the codename RandomChick842 because I am the most random person you'lll ever meet Xd. My real name is Milli and I live in NY. I have loved Star wars: Expanded Universe since I was in 8th grade and my fav character will forever be Mara Jade XD!!! I hope I can have fun with you guys and discuss the wonders of the Star Wars world XD. Recently I've been looking over the characters of Star Wars and realized that being a human Jedi is soo played out XD so I've proclaimed myself as a Force-sensitive Mirialan because seriously there is not enough diversity in the galazy....human wise anyways XD. O and fun fact I draw so I may have a Mirialan drawing up soon XD

2RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Welcome to SWCL, RandomChick! It's great to have a fellow NY'er and Star Wars fan here. I love the EU as well, and Mara is one of my favorite characters as well. I look forward to talking to you as well.

What part of NY are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

3RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Hey, it's a random chick! XD Welcome to CelestiaLights. Milli is an awesomely cute name to have. I love that. I'm also loving the fact that you have been an EU fan for such a long time. Mara Jade is a really cool character, in addition!

You must be looking forward to the upcoming MMO like I and I'm sure other people here are. Very Happy I'm thinking my main for SWTOR will be a Twi'lek, as I kind of have the same frame of mind as you in that humans can get a bit played out, though to be fair, I suppose they are the biggest species in the galaxy. Mirialans are interesting. I like the idea that the Mirialans tattoo themselves after completing something important and meaningful to them.

Well, if you ever have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to bring them up to me or one of the moderators. I'm looking forward to seeing you around here! :]

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

4RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:42 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:Welcome to SWCL, RandomChick! It's great to have a fellow NY'er and Star Wars fan here. I love the EU as well, and Mara is one of my favorite characters as well. I look forward to talking to you as well.

What part of NY are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

O I don't mind at all XD I reside in the boogie down Bronx XD and OMG I just finished my Mirialan portrait so I'll definitely post that up tomorrow XD

@Fate Foretold I've always loved tattoos but my Grandma and Mom asked (yes I said asked) that I not get one because they are very religious and don't want me to "taint" my body. I'm very family oriented so though I was disappointed I accepted my fate Smile Thankfully though, on the internet I can draw myself whatever way I want....tattoos on or off XD

5RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Awesome! NYC in the house. LOL. Though I am from the garbage dump of the city, home of most of the Jersey Shore Cast, and the whole cast of Mob Wives, Staten Island.

Speaking of Tattoos, I will have to post pics of my partially completed Star Wars sleeve.

6RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:Awesome! NYC in the house. LOL. Though I am from the garbage dump of the city, home of most of the Jersey Shore Cast, and the whole cast of Mob Wives, Staten Island.

Speaking of Tattoos, I will have to post pics of my partially completed Star Wars sleeve.

THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

7RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:47 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:Awesome! NYC in the house. LOL. Though I am from the garbage dump of the city, home of most of the Jersey Shore Cast, and the whole cast of Mob Wives, Staten Island.

THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I should specify, my Star Wars Sith sleeve. But I will get photos of it tomorrow, and post them. Emperor TIE Fighter

8RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:48 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

XD SITH FOR THE WIN!!!! JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!! THEY HAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP WAFFLES!!!!!

9RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:51 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

O and within the future I will figure out the perfect RP name for my Mirialan self XD

10RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

[url=RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Cookie13]

11RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:[url=RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Cookie13]

And this is what I pray for at my first baby shower....in the very very far future :lol!: XD

12RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:O and within the future I will figure out the perfect RP name for my Mirialan self XD

Great! Another member posted an RP idea using Order 66 as a storyline. I think it is a good idea, and was going to talk to Crimson Saint about starting it soon. I have a character or two that I will post a bio about soon.

13RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:

And this is what I pray for at my first baby shower....in the very very far future :lol!: XD

Well if you ever want to buy something for a stranger you only spoke to online about Star Wars:

[url=RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Earths10]

14RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:O and within the future I will figure out the perfect RP name for my Mirialan self XD

Great! Another member posted an RP idea using Order 66 as a storyline. I think it is a good idea, and was going to talk to Crimson Saint about starting it soon. I have a character or two that I will post a bio about soon.

coolio....from what I've learned from novice RP forums we would usually come up with a character profile for our RP selves and work from there XD

15RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:59 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:

Well if you ever want to buy something for a stranger you only spoke to online about Star Wars:

[url=RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Earths10]

XD I HAVE THAT SHIRT!!!!!!

16RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:01 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

coolio....from what I've learned from novice RP forums we would usually come up with a character profile for our RP selves and work from there XD

Exactly. Once I speak to Crimson about the idea, we can all post our character bios in the OOC forum. I have always wanted to be a part of a Star Wars RP, but haven't found any that have lasted long.

Lucky you about the shirt. I am debating getting it, but I am trying to save up for a Blu Ray DVD play, and an external hard drive.

Did you get that shirt from Cafe Press? I love that website. I have to avoid it though because I always spend money I do not have.

Last edited by DarthSawyer on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something.)

17RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

Exactly. Once I speak to Crimson about the idea, we can all post our character bios in the OOC forum. I have always wanted to be a part of a Star Wars RP, but haven't found any that have lasted long.

Lucky you about the shirt. I am debating getting it, but I am trying to save up for a Blu Ray DVD play, and an external hard drive.

Did you get that shirt from Cafe Press? I love that website. I have to avoid it though because I always spend money I do not have.

Alas I received as a gift XD my cousin ((a fellow Star Wars lover - New Jedi ORder though)) gave it to me last Christmas....*looks down* I'm wearing it now actually XD

18RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

Alas I received as a gift XD my cousin ((a fellow Star Wars lover - New Jedi ORder though)) gave it to me last Christmas....*looks down
* I'm wearing it now actually XD

You are making me want to go and buy it. Grr! I have to resist, the dark-side of the internet.

19RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:23 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

about to download pic...hold on

20RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:27 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

ok what do you think XD

Your criticism is very much appreciated.....be gentle XD

21RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:ok what do you think XD

I think it is very good. I can not criticize artwork, since the best I can do is stick figures with squigly lines. But seriously, I think it is very good. If you want I can show it to my best friend, who happens to also be the best artist I know and I can get his informed opinion on it.

22RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:

I think it is very good. I can not criticize artwork, since the best I can do is stick figures with squigly lines. But seriously, I think it is very good. If you want I can show it to my best friend, who happens to also be the best artist I know and I can get his informed opinion on it.

That would be so great! XD I love drawing and could really use the critique. I also try writing fanfic even though at the moment I have such writer's block for my fanfic on fanfiction.net

23RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:34 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

That would be so great! XD I love drawing and could really use the critique. I also try writing fanfic even though at the moment I have such writer's block for my fanfic on fanfiction.net

I should be hanging out with him tomorrow, so if we have access to a computer I will show it to him. If you want critique on your fan fiction, that I would be better equipped to give you. Reading is my favorite thing to do.

Speaking of reading, which Star Wars novel is your favorite?

24RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

I should be hanging out with him tomorrow, so if we have access to a computer I will show it to him. If you want critique on your fan fiction, that I would be better equipped to give you. Reading is my favorite thing to do.

YwY I will admit that my favs will always be writing done by Timothy Zahn XD his stuff is magic on the page to me Xd my first EU book was by him and the rest is history XD

25RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

YwY I will admit that my favs will always be writing done by Timothy Zahn XD his stuff is magic on the page to me Xd my first EU book was by him and the rest is history XD

I love Timothy Zahn's work as well. His new book is next on my list to purchase. Have you ever been to the Strand in Manhattan? Half price hardcovers, and they usually have them early.

My favorite book is I, Jedi. It was my first SW book too. Others I love are Star by Star, Starfighters of Adumar, and the whole NJO series.

26RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Heir of the Force.....then Survivor's Quest.....wait no Vision of the Future is my utmost fav XD and yeah I've been there but my loyalty lies with the true maker....Barnes and Noble lol

27RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:Heir of the Force.....then Survivor's Quest.....wait no Vision of the Future is my utmost fav XD and yeah I've been there but my loyalty lies with the true maker....Barnes and Noble lol

My favorite Zahn book will always be Heir to the Empire. Though VOTF was very good as well.

I used to love Barnes and Noble, until I found the Strand. I get books early and half price. Best deal ever.

28RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:49 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

O_o I just realized that we're still on page 1 XD

29RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:50 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Yupp. Though I believe now this is the longest thread on the site so far. Go us at 3 in the morning. Well for me anyway.

30RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

XD better get to bed now..."Tomorrow" is more work and more brainstorming on a perfecta name for my new self XD Nite Nite!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum