Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fall of the Galactic Republic - Order 66

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

super_redhead

super_redhead
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Erica helped me escape and we got outside on the roof. I was never allowed up here before, and I got scared because I thought about the bad clones who made everything shake before.

Erica hummed a tune that I knew from the temple and held me for a while as she cried. She was so sad, I thought she liked the temple too. These thoughts made me cry a bit too. Everything was all gone now.

Erica let go and stood up to see a ship that came from overhead, but I was distracted because Kindle flew out of the stairwell now and landed on my shoulder. He had taken so long to get here, I was a bit worried but then I saw that he took so long. I must have dropped my training lightsaber in the box we hid in, because Kindle had it in between his talons. He looked frightened.

I took it and quickly attached it to my belt, then looking up at Erica, wondering her next move. But her eyes were fixed somewhere else. At the ship.

http://redheadart.yolasite.com/

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Out of Erica's ship stepped two clone commandos, armed to the teeth. They gave each other a brief look as they saw the youngling, then proceeded to raise their rifles.

"Stand down.' on of the clones commanded, 'By order of the Emperor, you are placed under arrest, under charges of treason. We are authorized to use lethal force, if necessary. Do not resist."

Karne moved as a shadow through the temple. With the commotion caused by the explosions, it was easy to sneak past the guards. It didn't take him long to reach what he was looking for - on of the Temple's security consoles.

He was disappointed to find that much of the records had been wiped. From what he could find, some other Jedi had made it into the Temple before, and found some records of import. It wasn't clear who had gotten in, but it gave Karne hope that there were other survivors. Also, it gave him a clearer idea of what to look for. Whatever those Jedi had found before, he needed to see it.

Even with his knowledge of the Temple's computers and the aid of the Force, it took him some time to find the file he was looking for. He'd already stayed much longer than he was comfortable with, when he finally played the holo record. Despite his training, a painful sadness nearly overwhelmed him as he watched the image of a Jedi - one of his own order - slaughtering all in the Temple. He'd felt a disturbance at the time, but he now guessed that the Dark Side had inhibited his ability to perceive the full scale of what had happened.

The images from the record still freshly burned into his mind, Karne began towards the rooftops. He hoped that Erica and the child had made it there safely. If he could make it there himself, then perhaps he could escape. He had only to make it there.

Hound was out of the transport almost before it landed. He'd sent two of his best men to watch over the accomplices ship, and they'd reported movement just before he'd arrived at the temple. With them cutting off the target's escape route, the Jedi would be trapped. Adrenaline pumped through Hound's veins as he entered the temple.

Inside the temple, he was greeted by the sight of dozens of security troops running about. He was approached by one, a clone, who seemed to be in charge.

"We've confirmed that someone has entered the Temple, sir!" The clone reported.

"And you haven't found them yet?" Hound asked, impatiently.

"No, sir. Something has activated the Temple's security systems. We've had trouble getting through the secure sections. We've resorted to blasting through when necessary."

"Odd." Hound did not know what could have activated the systems. It couldn't have been the Jedi. Even Master Yoda would not have risked drawing that much attention to himself. Something else was at work, and Hound didn't appreciate the interference. After a quick look about the area, Hound turned back to the clone in charge, "Find out what caused this later. For now, get me and my team through in any way necessary. I want these Jedi found!"

Erica Spinebreaker

Erica Spinebreaker
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Erica's heart sank as she watched the troopers step off of her own ship. She wasn't sure of her next move...until she realized there were just two of them. She thought to herself, 'This is too easy.' She slowly walked towards them, showing off her feminine charms.

"Treason?" Erica began, "...Did they send both of you just to catch me and a little girl?"

But before she could get too close, they raised their rifles and insisted that she give herself up. Although they must be able to see what she had to offer, they didn't budge. Erica subtley reached behind her as she gazed at the trooper's, and then ignited her lightsaber. She gave him a smile...just before striking.

The trooper fired, which Erica repelled with the first swing, making it go to the other trooper that was too busy keeping an eye on Tukka, killing him instantly. Erica drew closer to the first trooper, repelling every shot, being careful not to hit him right away, wanting to deal the final blow personally. Moments later, the trooper was forced back agaist her ship...and then she sliced his rifle in half, rendering it useless.

With the tip of her blade inches away from his face, Erica told the trooper, "Take off your helmet!". The trooper hesitantly removed his head covering, revealing a fairly 'fresh', attractive looking trooper. Something naughty came over her, and she immidiately gave him a long, rather passionate, kiss. As the trooper relaxed...even putting his hands on her waist...Erica moved her sabre, and with one quick piercing motion, impaled the trooper.

"That's what you get for taking my ship without asking!" Erica angrily told the surprised trooper, before letting him fall to the ground.

Erica stood there, recovering from the events, and trying to reconcile her feelings. Just then, she felt Tukka's hand grasp hers, bringing her back to the moment. She dis-engaged her saber, and led Tukka onto her ship, closing the loading ramp. Erica then got into the pilots' seat, and fired up the engines to get ready to take off...but 'the force' told her she shouldn't take off just yet. She remembered that Karne told her not to wait...but despite not wanting to get too attached, a part of her had developed feelings for him. She had to at least wait a little while, just in case Karne showed up on the roof.

Erica then watched Tukka play with her little flying friend, probably confused about what happened with that trooper. Admittedly, she was not completely proud of what she did...but still enjoyed the thrill of the whole thing. That was part of the darkness within her...a part she could only hold back for so long before it needed release.

Just then, Erica heard an explosion nearby. Clone Troopers were pouring onto the roof. Instinctively, she pulled the throttle to full power, knocking over several unprepared troopers. As the ship lifted off, the troopers took pot-shots at her...but it was a tough ship.

Erica was unable to sense Karne anymore for some reason, and could only assume that he had met his end. She had never been soo attracted to a man before, and felt his loss greatly. He was all Erica could think about as she climbed into the atmosphere, and left Coruscant's atmosphere.

Last edited by Erica Spinebreaker on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Move story in new direction.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum