Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preparing for moving soon

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preparing for moving soon Empty Preparing for moving soon Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

I figured I should start a topic about this now while I still have a chance to.

I for sure will be moving out of my condo in a suburb of Chicago by August at the latest. That is the plan, and if that stays the plan, I will be doing a lot of packing and preparing up until then. However, if I get offered a job before that time, I could be moving as soon as two weeks from when I'm offered a job (so as to give my current employer a two-week notice). If that happens, I will be thrust into choatic, scramble-to-get-all-my-essentials-packed mode and will be very busy both working and running between my condo to Axiom's place, where I'll be moving.

A few days ago, I got a call about a job that I really would love to get (a photo editor for a catalog), and I'm supposed to hear back from them about having an in-person interview, so I'm really hoping that doesn't fall through, and if it doesn't, then I could be leaving here very soon, which is why I wanted to get this notice up for you guys.

I'm also gone every Friday afternoon through Tuesday, since I go back to the Quad Cities (where I will be moving back to).

So, just a head's up if you see any on-and-off activity between both myself and Axiom Awaits.

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

2Preparing for moving soon Empty Re: Preparing for moving soon Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Ric Olie

Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Ha-ha, the mice will play while the cats are away!!!

I kid, I kid. Wink

3Preparing for moving soon Empty Re: Preparing for moving soon Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Aww! XD

Emily Bates: Mom said the school is closed today because it's flooded, and there's feces everywhere!
Susie Bates: What are feces?
Emily Bates: Baby mice.
Susie Bates: Aww!

4Preparing for moving soon Empty Re: Preparing for moving soon Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Well good luck with the potential job, I hope you get it.

And don't worry us mods will keep this place running if and when you and Axiom aren't around. Smile

5Preparing for moving soon Empty Re: Preparing for moving soon Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Thank you, DarthSawyer! We are grateful for all the help of the moderators here.

6Preparing for moving soon Empty Re: Preparing for moving soon Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Notadeathstaremployee

Notadeathstaremployee
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Good luck with the jobs Very Happy Im also in the process of moving and know exactally how it feels to have to spend hours packing!

7Preparing for moving soon Empty Re: Preparing for moving soon Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Tallent

Tallent
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Alright I'm new here so what do I do now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum