Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Are You Listening To?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Are You Listening To? Empty What Are You Listening To? Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 am

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Galactic Senator
Galactic Senator

We'll start with the basics for opening up the first discussion here... You know the drill!

Save Your Life - by Newsboys

http://recagenda.wordpress.com

2What Are You Listening To? Empty Re: What Are You Listening To? Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Newsboys, eh? I haven't actively listened to them for a while! Tongue

As for me, I'm listening to Good Life - One Republic (the original, without B.O.B)

Next I think I'll listen to The Good Life by Three Days Grace!

Guess why Tongue

3What Are You Listening To? Empty Re: What Are You Listening To? Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:26 pm

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Galactic Senator
Galactic Senator

You have a good life? Haha! I'm sorry but I haven't listened to those songs for a minute; so I'm not sure if you're referring to something in the lyrics. Tongue

Now listening to "Unfriend You" by Grayson Chance.... What? I've got iTunes on shuffle... Don't judge!!! Jedi Lightsaber

http://recagenda.wordpress.com

4What Are You Listening To? Empty Re: What Are You Listening To? Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Actually, outside of the title, the songs have almost nothin to do with each other. The One Republic song is more upbeat, actually saying "This is gonna be a good life", while the the Three Days Grace Song is darker. The point of the latter song, to my understanding, is to actually say that people are far too concerned with the "good life" (All I want is a little of the good life, all I need is to have a good time). I'll stop rambling now.

I didn't know "unfriend" was a word Tongue Oh shuffle, what delightful surprises will you bring us next?

As for me, I'm now listening to Miserabile Visu - Anberlin.

Amazing song. You must listen!

5What Are You Listening To? Empty Re: What Are You Listening To? Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:52 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Incubus' Light Grenades Album.

6What Are You Listening To? Empty Re: What Are You Listening To? Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 am

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

The Fray - Never Say Never

7What Are You Listening To? Empty Re: What Are You Listening To? Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:02 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem

8What Are You Listening To? Empty Re: What Are You Listening To? Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Lord Kimo

Lord Kimo
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Journey-Don't stop Believing

9What Are You Listening To? Empty Re: What Are You Listening To? Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Mike Rizzo - Inspirational Mix

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum