Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Empty Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Hey there folks! I'm Crimson Saint! I've always loved Star Wars, ever since I saw the films for the first time. I've, unfortunately, never really had a chance to get into any of the books. I am familiar with a good number of the games (including KOTOR and Galaxies).

Anyways, I'm not a terribly interesting person, but if you want to know anything, feel free to ask. As for the basics: I'm 18, born at the age of 40, I enjoy writing and reading, though I really don't do enough of either, I'm Canadian and a ginger - proud of both.

I'm looking forward to some good Star Wars stories, and I hope to learn something while I'm here!

As I can't think of anything catchy or clever to say to finish this post, I'll end with this:

"It's a trap!"

2Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Empty Re: Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:17 pm

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Galactic Senator
Galactic Senator

Crimson Saint wrote:"It's a trap!"

"Something, something, something, dark side. Something, something, something, complete." Emperor

Welcome to SWCL, Crimson! Perhaps you and I can enhance our knowledge of the Star Wars universe together; as I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are. I've played many of the games, but never read any of the books. confused

May the force be with you!

http://recagenda.wordpress.com

3Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Empty Re: Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Should be a fun adventure! Since we're both in this same boat (starship??), perhaps you've heard of a nifty little site called Wookieepedia?

Wookieepedia

Useful for finding info on everything Star Wars. Also very addicting if you have a lot of free time. Almost as bad as TV Tropes.

You have been warned.

4Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Empty Re: Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Hi, Crimson Saint! Welcome to SWCL! Ewok

Canadian and ginger!? Very Happy Sweet. I think we need pictures for proof. Laughing

Look forward to seeing you around here!

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

5Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Empty Re: Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

You ask me for picture proof, I provide you the next step up...

Picture proof of me duct-taped to a wall!!
Spoiler:

Just so that you know, they later removed the chair from under my feet.

Then left the room.

Good times.

6Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Empty Re: Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Shocked

:lol!:

Wow, that is awesome. Sounds like pretty good times to me! Haha. Nice.

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

7Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Empty Re: Crimson Saint, in SPAAAAAAAAACE! Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RecAgenda wrote:
Crimson Saint wrote:"It's a trap!"

"Something, something, something, dark side. Something, something, something, complete." Emperor

Welcome to SWCL, Crimson! Perhaps you and I can enhance our knowledge of the Star Wars universe together; as I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are. I've played many of the games, but never read any of the books. confused

May the force be with you!

Welcome to you both. I would love to help you out with any Star Wars questions you have related to the novels, and even comics. Those are my favorite parts of Star Wars and enjoy discussing them with fellow fans!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum