Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noel :D

+4
RecAgenda
Fate Foretold
Crimson Saint
Notadeathstaremployee
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Noel :D Empty Noel :D Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Notadeathstaremployee

Notadeathstaremployee
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

I've been watching Star Wars since I was a little kid. I've always wondered if someone looked deep enough inside themselves would someone actually be able to find the force?
Anyways
Im 14 almost 15
Im a foster kid and an only child for now.
Im from Ecuador and I've grown up in Texas
I talk alot and Im kinda interesting.
If you want to know anything more dont be afraid to ask (I promise I wont attack)
I really dont know what else to say. So I will end it with............. May the force find us all one day Yoda

Last edited by Notadeathstaremployee on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought of more to say :D)

2Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Well hey there! Welcome!

I think all of us who've seen those movies have tried, at some point, to move something with the Force. I know I have! No luck yet...

I'm sure you'll fit right in here Smile

3Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Notadeathstaremployee

Notadeathstaremployee
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Lets hope I do Very Happy I realized this site is so small. I hope it grows soon Very Happy

4Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Hi there! Welcome to the boards. Smile

You sound like an interesting person. You and me both -- I think it would be amazing if the Force truly existed in us all!

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

5Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:02 pm

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Galactic Senator
Galactic Senator

Welcome to SWCL, Notadeathstaremployee! And thank goodness you're not a Death Star employee, because that thing's gonna be blow'd up. Tongue

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Crimson Saint wrote:I think all of us who've seen those movies have tried, at some point, to move something with the Force. I know I have! No luck yet...

Haha! That's like the time I got out of seeing the first Spider Man movie and I was trying to shoot web from my hand. No luck there either. xD

http://recagenda.wordpress.com

6Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:11 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Are you guys saying those lightsabers, I purchased from ForceFX are not real? Erg! I just wasted $300 !!

7Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

DarthSawyer wrote:Are you guys saying those lightsabers, I purchased from ForceFX are not real? Erg! I just wasted $300 !!

AHA!! I got mine for only $200!!

But yea, don't try cutting through blast doors with those things.

Doesn't work.

At all.

8Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Crimson Saint wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:Are you guys saying those lightsabers, I purchased from ForceFX are not real? Erg! I just wasted $300 !!

AHA!! I got mine for only $200!!

But yea, don't try cutting through blast doors with those things.

Doesn't work.

At all.

No wonder when I tried to cut my annoying neighbor in half, all that happened was he got a bruise, and I got an evil look.

9Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Notadeathstaremployee

Notadeathstaremployee
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

personally I like to buy the cheap hard plastic lightsabers from Toys R Us. They're cheap, come in a variety of colors, and really hurt when you hit someone hard enough with them Vader

10Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Lara

Lara
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Agreed, I prefer the cheap plastic ones as well. XD Though I wanted one of the FX ones for the longest time, until I found out that it was just a light-up stick. ): The fact that it didn't retract and you couldn't really play with it did it in for me.

Cheap plastic = able to beat up each other without worry!

11Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Lara wrote:Agreed, I prefer the cheap plastic ones as well. XD Though I wanted one of the FX ones for the longest time, until I found out that it was just a light-up stick. ): The fact that it didn't retract and you couldn't really play with it did it in for me.

Cheap plastic = able to beat up each other without worry!

Yeah, it's true it's hard to play with unless you are rich, because if they break, which I heard they do rather easily when smacking up against things, they cost too much to replace.

12Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:38 am

Lord Kimo

Lord Kimo
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Hello
I like the name Notadeathstaremployee --neat--
I would be very interesting to be able to have the force within us. I for one, would love nothing more then to find within myself. Its possible that we do. We just haven't discovered it yet.

13Noel :D Empty Re: Noel :D Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:17 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

HIYA!!!!!!!!!!! IM MILLI BUT EVERY CALLS ME RANDOMCHICK AKA RC!!!!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILIA!!!!!!!! Definitely getting my lightsaber from ultrasabers.com.....*gushes* the War Glaive is my fav XD!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum