Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your favorite Star Wars video game?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

It's a simple question, though perhaps not such a simple answer. Which game do you like best?

I'm a fan of the Force Unleashed games, since it's just so much fun seeing the Force amped up to the extreme, though I wouldn't say they are my favorites. Strangely, I never had the opportunity to play Knights of the Old Republic, but I have always wanted to, though now I feel it's a bit past its time. I loved Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy though.

I am very much looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO. I simply cannot wait. I was a huge fan of Star Wars Galaxies when it first came out (Wookie Creature Handler FTW), but that faded with the NGE...

I guess, in short, I'm not sure which Star Wars game is my favorite at the moment, though I'm sure it will be TOR when that is released.

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

My favorite game has to be the first Knights of the Old Republic. I actually got the game sort of by accident as I purchased Galaxies but it did not work on my computer. I ended up exchanging it for KoToR and couldn't stop playing. The story of Revan is the second most compelling story in all of Star Wars next to Anakin Skywalker's!

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Galactic Senator
Galactic Senator

Battlefront I and II. I really loved conquering the Star Wars universe (or, in this case, "galaxy"). The graphics weren't the best, but there were so many homages and tributes to the original episodes that it made the games unique to George Lucas' original vision.

http://recagenda.wordpress.com

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

I think KOTOR takes it for me. I've played through it probably half a dozen times by now. With all the mods available, I can always find a reason to re-install it again Tongue

I'd have to give honourable mention to the Battlefront games, as well as Empire at War and Republic Commando (My avatar is Sev Very Happy). Also, I have to mention Bounty Hunter!

Also, I look forward to SW:TOR as well! Looks pretty epic, and Bioware hasn't failed me yet! It was unfortunate that I never got to Galaxies before the NGE, but I managed to have fun with it for a while anyways. Space combat FTW!! Tongue

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Galactic Senator
Galactic Senator

Republic Commando was definitely another favorite of mine! And yeah, I recognized your avatar as soon as you uploaded it. "Holy heck! That's Sev!" Boogie

http://recagenda.wordpress.com

Lara

Lara
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

My favorite Star Wars game is Battle For Naboo, for the N64. =D

I haven't gotten a chance to play much of Force Unleashed, though what I've played so far, I like.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum