Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darth Sawyer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darth Sawyer  Empty Darth Sawyer Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:25 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

well as you can see I am a fan of both the Sith and Lost. But honestly I have been a huge Star Wars fan since I was a kid.

I am 33 years old (Born in 1977, just like Star Wars)
I was born and still live in New York City.
I currently work in retail management.
I am a fan of most everything Star Wars, especially the novels, and other EU works.

If you want to know anything else feel free to ask!

2Darth Sawyer  Empty Re: Darth Sawyer Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Aha! A Sith sympathizer! I will vanquish you! Jedi Lightsaber

ON another note, I've been to New York once, for about a week (and a bit). Definitely an interesting place. You can start in one place, walk ten blocks, and feel like you're in a completely different city! At least, that was my experience Tongue

3Darth Sawyer  Empty Re: Darth Sawyer Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Crimson Saint wrote:Aha! A Sith sympathizer! I will vanquish you! Jedi Lightsaber

ON another note, I've been to New York once, for about a week (and a bit). Definitely an interesting place. You can start in one place, walk ten blocks, and feel like you're in a completely different city! At least, that was my experience Tongue

That's New York for you. It really is a city of smaller cities combined. You have Manhatten which has your rich upper east side, mixed with the artsy village. Brooklyn has its art scene as well. It really is a fun place to live.

And yes, I do enjoy me a good bad guy, though some Jedi are tolerable. Emperor

4Darth Sawyer  Empty Re: Darth Sawyer Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:33 am

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Galactic Senator
Galactic Senator

Welcome to SWCL, DarthSawyer! And welcome to the staff, too! Very Happy

If I may; what part of New York are you from? I only ask because I'm working with a bunch of AF Reservists right now that are from the Big Apple. It's... interesting... to see a room full of Yankee personalities every morning when I walk into the squadron.

http://recagenda.wordpress.com

5Darth Sawyer  Empty Re: Darth Sawyer Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:37 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Hello, sir. Smile

As new as you are here, both as a member and a moderator, it has already been wonderful getting to know you, and I am very grateful to have you as part of this community.

It's also always great to have another EU fan around (especially one that knows and has read a whole lot more than me)!

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

6Darth Sawyer  Empty Re: Darth Sawyer Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:40 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Fate Foretold wrote:Hello, sir. Smile

As new as you are here, both as a member and a moderator, it has already been wonderful getting to know you, and I am very grateful to have you as part of this community.

It's also always great to have another EU fan around (especially one that knows and has read a whole lot more than me)!

I agree Fate. I enjoy getting to know fellow Star Wars fans. I also love to help people into the EU, especially the novels. I am grateful you invited me into this community! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]