Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello My Friends

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello My Friends Empty Hello My Friends Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Lord Kimo

Lord Kimo
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Good Day to Everyone

I've been a Star Wars Fan since the very beginning when my parents took me to see "A New Hope" at the age of 9. Actually I guess you say I'm more of a geek when it comes to Star Wars.
I'm looking forward to getting on board with SWTOR when it comes out.
I sort of came across this site and found it to be very interesting. It also gives me a chance to talk to others like me. I don't have anyone around me that shares the same interests.
I look forward to our conversations and perhaps play a good game together.

2Hello My Friends Empty Re: Hello My Friends Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Lara

Lara
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Welcome to SWCL, Kimo!

It's awesome that you got to see A New Hope in theatres! I wasn't alive then...but it was equally awesome finding the trilogy in our VHS cabinet and randomly watching them in two days.

Can't wait to chat with you more about Star Wars! It's awesome that you read the books (as you mentioned in my welcome topic) as well.

3Hello My Friends Empty Re: Hello My Friends Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:34 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Welcome to SWCL, Lord Kimo. Like you I got into Star Wars because I saw a Star Wars movie in theaters. Though for me, it was Return of the Jedi at the age of 6. I also love the novels, and would love to discuss them with a fellow fan.

Again welcome, and if you have any question, feel free to ask, as myself and the other Mods are here for you.

4Hello My Friends Empty Re: Hello My Friends Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:56 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Hi, Lord Kimo. Welcome! Very Happy

I'm glad you found us here. This place is still very new, and we're all hoping to build a community of devoted Star Wars fans, like yourself. I, myself, am in a similar situation as you are in regards to not having anyone in real life to really discuss Star Wars (at least not the Expanded Universe) with, which is a big reason why I decided to create this place. :]

I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I look forward to getting to know you better!

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

5Hello My Friends Empty Re: Hello My Friends Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:46 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

OHAYO KIMO!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum