Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello out there!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello out there!! Empty Hello out there!! Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 am

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Hey there folks. I'm just returning to the forums... sort of. I've been checking in every once in a while, but haven't seen much activity (aside from a few logins). Anyways, I'd really hate to see this board die out, especially without a fight Tongue That said, is anyone else still interested in pursuing some role-playing and/or general socializing on this forum?

Drop a reply in this thread if you're still interested in this board. If you have any RP ideas you'd like to share, hop over to the OOC board and start a thread to share your idea! If, for any reason, anyone needs to contact me, send me a PM and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

See you all around!

2Hello out there!! Empty Re: Hello out there!! Sun May 06, 2012 11:58 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Hey Crimson. Unfortunately this site has gone quiet. It is really too bad because I was hoping it would have caught on. Maybe with a little work, we can bring some life back into it.

3Hello out there!! Empty Re: Hello out there!! Mon May 07, 2012 11:06 am

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

I'm with you, DarthSawyer. It's too bad that traffic has died down, but there's always a chance it could come back. If you've got any ideas, maybe we should try and brainstorm them here?

4Hello out there!! Empty Re: Hello out there!! Thu May 10, 2012 3:53 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Sure. I will try and think of something. Unfortunately it is rude to advertise on other people's site's. Even Fate's other site FOG has quieted down a bit. But if I get any ideas I will post them here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum