Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Book Series?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Book Series? Empty Favorite Book Series? Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

There are so many Star Wars books, it's hard to pick just one series that is a favorite. The Expanded Universe of Star Wars is so vast, in addition, that it's easy to become a fan of the books alone over the movies. But which book series do you enjoy the most? What era does it take place in?

I'm currently making my way through the New Jedi Order and Legacy era books and am enjoying them quite immensely. I will be starting Fate of the Jedi here shortly, so I will reserve my own claim to a favorite series until I'm finished with those, since I have been looking forward to these the most.

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

2Favorite Book Series? Empty Re: Favorite Book Series? Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:49 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

My favorite book series is the New Jedi Order. This was the first series I was able to read as it was released. It features the things I like most about the EU, including the build up of background characters, as well as the main characters.

Following that I would say the X-Wing series, especially the Wraith Squadron books.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum