Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post one random fact about you

+5
Ric Olie
DarthSawyer
RecAgenda
Notadeathstaremployee
Fate Foretold
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:41 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

My favorite band is Incubus. I have seen them in concert 9 times, on September 3rd it will be 10.

32Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:02 am

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

I still have a little, blue, stuffed bear that my grandfather gave to me when I was very young. I've gotta sew the thing up (again) one of these days Tongue

33Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

I have a deep hatred for slugs *shudders*

34Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

I didn't kill this thread! Very Happy

Does that count as a fact?

Just in case, here's one:

I've been playing Magic: The Gathering for the past couple months, and finding it to be pretty epic!

35Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

I play Magic (Red and green defenders XD) and a YuGiOh Venom Deck XD I think that counts as two facts XD

36Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

I ordered my copy of Choices of One yesterday, and should have it by Friday, more than 3 weeks early!

37Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:08 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

I already bought my ticket for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 screening

38Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Axiom Awaits

Axiom Awaits
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Crimson Saint wrote:I've been playing Magic: The Gathering for the past couple months, and finding it to be pretty epic!

O_O that game is still alive?

Fact: I played Magic: The Gathering many years ago, around the time of Fourth Edition and Ice Age. I still have all my cards.

I seem to remember that they changed the rules and my cards became obsolete or something.

39Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Is Ice Age an actual era in Magic, or were you making a joke? lol

When I get stressed out, it's usually all dealt with internally. Externally, I can look and act the same as any other day. (Dealing with lots of stress right now.)

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

40Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

RandomChick842 wrote:I play Magic (Red and green defenders XD) and a YuGiOh Venom Deck XD I think that counts as two facts XD

I play a Red/White deck, I have no idea what you'd call it though. I run a lot of landfall and removals, then a couple Hellkite Chargers for a sort of late-game toughy. My deck is screwed once Zendikar is no longer standard XD

Axiom Awaits wrote:O_O that game is still alive?

Fact: I played Magic: The Gathering many years ago, around the time of Fourth Edition and Ice Age. I still have all my cards.

I seem to remember that they changed the rules and my cards became obsolete or something.

Yeah, I think the only major rule change was when they removed the "ante" from the game (which made a lot of cards obsolete). Other than that, I can't think of anything, but I've only been playing for a few months, so maybe there's something else that changed as well?

Fate Foretold wrote:Is Ice Age an actual era in Magic, or were you making a joke? lol

When I get stressed out, it's usually all dealt with internally. Externally, I can look and act the same as any other day. (Dealing with lots of stress right now.)

Ice Age is, in fact a set of cards released for MTG. To my understanding, there was also a snow themed set (released over a decade later) called Coldsnap, which finally closed off the Ice Age "block" (the group of sets that were tied in with the Ice Age set).

I also internalize stress. But I also enjoy some stressful situations. Basically, if I'm wokring on something that I enjoy (such as working as an audio technician) I enjoy the stress that comes with working on a tight schedule and having to work around all manners of technical difficulties (there's always something going wrong Tongue). I guess it might be more accurate to say I enjoy the challenge of it.

41Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

When I'm get into a fight with my family I walk out of my house, take off my glasses (blind without them), and aimlessly start walking....was gone for two hours the last time it happened....Mom was worried as shitaki....

42Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Axiom Awaits

Axiom Awaits
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Crimson Saint wrote:
Yeah, I think the only major rule change was when they removed the "ante" from the game (which made a lot of cards obsolete). Other than that, I can't think of anything, but I've only been playing for a few months, so maybe there's something else that changed as well?

Hmm, I'm not sure what all was changed. I haven't played in a really long time. I think I may have dated myself lol. That would be nice if my cards still held some value though.

Fact: I'm almost done with school[finally]. I've definitely had enough of this homework.

43Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Fact: Junior in College

44Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Fact: I just got this in the mail today.

Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Choice10[/img]

45Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:01 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

^ Sweet. Very Happy

I am watching Paranormal Adventures right now. I want to get back into ghost hunting again sometime... I used to go quite often and seriously when I was younger. You can even listen to the EVPs I captured back then here: http://fatesevps.webs.com/evps.htm

46Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

If you are into ghost hunting you should come to where I live. There are two really good places. An old mental asylum, called Sea View, and a Monastery. Both are rumored to be haunted.

47Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:10 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Wow, places like that would be really interesting to explore and investigate. Mental asylums I know always freak out Axiom Awaits.

48Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:16 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

well I have only been to the monastery once. However, I used to go to Seaview, the mental asylum all the time. You can let Axiom know that if he gets really scared he could hold my hand. LOL

49Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:39 am

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

If you're ever up north, Halifax, Nova Scotia also has some pretty good haunted places.

There used to be a show on the tele called Creepy Canada, that basically had a bunch of ghost stories (all claimed to be true) which were from places all around the country. I loved that show! Tongue

50Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:40 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

That's so awesome that you've visited both those places, DarthSawyer! Very Happy Now there's more about you for me to envy. LOL I'm sure Axiom would appreciate that.

The closest I've been to Nova Scotia was when I went to the Niagara Falls on the Canada side when I was around 17. I really, really would love to travel someday though. There are so many places of the world that I want to see, and it'd be great to visit supposed haunted places as well.

51Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

I hail from the House of GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!

52Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:10 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

what? no harry potter fans in here?

53Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:52 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Sorry, but I am a bit too old for Harry.

I now officially hate the American judicial system.

54Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:55 am

Ric Olie

Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

DarthSawyer wrote:Sorry, but I am a bit too old for Harry.

My wife is a big fan. She's nearly forty. So respect your elders, son!

55Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:22 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

I'm a Harry Potter fan. Smile I think it can be enjoyable by people of all ages. It's just a matter of what types of fictional stories you're interested in. If witches, wizards, and magic don't interest you, then no matter how old or young you are, it won't be appealing, at least not to the degree it is for a lot of other people.

I am anxiously installing SWtOR while listening to UFO Internet Radio and working on my Star Wars drawing.

56Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Ric Olie wrote:

I clearly said I was a bit too old for Harry. My personal opinion. I never said there was an age limit for liking something.

57Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Ric Olie

Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

DarthSawyer wrote:
Ric Olie wrote:

I clearly said I was a bit too old for Harry. My personal opinion. I never said there was an age limit for liking something.
Well, I was sort of teasing you...but perhaps you could define "too old." Generally, in that context, that means you would think you are too "mature" for something...implying that anyone your age or older who likes it is not mature.

I'm curious how you reconcile "too old" with a personal opinion.

58Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

I am not going to get into an argument over what I meant. For me I was too old for Harry Potter. When I saw the first movie, I thought to myself this is "for kids". I have friends who are around my age and like Harry Potter, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I just felt for me, I was too old for it.

59Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Let's not get worked up here about something so trivial. I'm sure there were no insulting intentions in what DarthSawyer said. It's true that Harry Potter is, in fact, aimed toward a younger demographic, but that doesn't mean people of all ages can't enjoy it. We're getting off topic here.

Fact: I am known as Fate by not only people online, but to some people in real life as well.

60Post one random fact about you - Page 2 Empty Re: Post one random fact about you Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Fact: I think Fate would be a cool name to name your child, Fate XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum