Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kinect Star Wars Revealed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kinect Star Wars Revealed Empty Kinect Star Wars Revealed Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Axiom showed me this a few days ago while watching E3 videos.

Kinect Star Wars brings the Star Wars Universe to life like never before. Harnessing the controller-free power of Kinect for Xbox 360, Kinect Star Wars allows fans to physically experience training as a Jedi, using the Force and battling with a lightsaber. Using full body motions, players can live out the ultimate Star Wars fantasy, no controller required.

Here's some more information on it: http://www.starwars.com/games/videogames/Kinect/index.html

Anyone planning on getting this yet? Smile I would, if I owned a Kinect. I may end up getting one, but I'm not really sure right now (especially with other expenses). I'd actually prefer to have the Move (since I am more of a PS3 fan and rarely ever use my XBox 360). However, being able to act as close to a Jedi as you'll probably get would be pretty entertaining.

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

2Kinect Star Wars Revealed Empty Re: Kinect Star Wars Revealed Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

I would love to get that. But my XBOX 360 got the red ring of death a few months ago. I can't afford to buy a new one. Crying

Maybe a friend will happen to pick this up and let me try it.

3Kinect Star Wars Revealed Empty Re: Kinect Star Wars Revealed Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:34 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Oh, no! It seems like nearly everyone I know has experienced the red ring of death. Sad I have been fortunate enough to not have that happen (yet), but maybe that's due in part to my not having used it much at all. (It's currently not even hooked up to my TV anymore.)

That would be cool if you could play it over at your friend's though. I wish I knew a friend with the Kinect!

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

4Kinect Star Wars Revealed Empty Re: Kinect Star Wars Revealed Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:49 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

I have actually had the red ring twice! The first time was within the first year, so the store replaced it for me. However this time was after owning it for 3 years so I was pretty much screwed. I actually have two friends who have it, but neither is much of a Star Wars fan. Might have to buy it so I could bring it over there.

I am looking forward to The Old Republic MMO more though.

5Kinect Star Wars Revealed Empty Re: Kinect Star Wars Revealed Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Lara

Lara
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

I would love to play this, though I'd probably end up picking up a plastic lightsaber and pretending to use it. XD Alas, I do not have a 360. But this looks neat!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum