Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask one question to the person below you

+5
Crimson Saint
Hans Duo
Notadeathstaremployee
Ric Olie
Fate Foretold
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Ask one question to the person below you Empty Ask one question to the person below you Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:48 am

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

This game is pretty self explanatory -- just ask one random question to the person that will post after you. The person that replies has to answer it and then post a question for the next person.

My question is: If you could have any color lightsaber, what would it be?

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

Ric Olie

Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

My answer is: Blue. Blue is the color of water, and the sky, and blue crayons, and blueberries, and bluefish, and...

My question is: What is the most obvious thing you've ever said?

Notadeathstaremployee

Notadeathstaremployee
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

That the thing I want for dinner is food. When my mom asks what she should fix for dinner Yoda
My question is: How did you get your username?

Ric Olie

Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

My answer is: it's my real name
My question is: if you could be as attractive as me, how much time would you spend looking at yourself in the mirror?

Hans Duo

Hans Duo
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

My answer is: Until the Olie-signal lights up the sky and I have to save the day.

My Question is: Is Ric Olie really as beautiful as he is in my dreams?

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Probably not.

Dreams are weird.

My question: What's your preferred (Star Wars) fighting/lightsaber style?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

My favorite lightsaber style is Soresu. Especially performed by Obi-Wan Kenobi.

My question: What Star Wars character do you most relate to?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Good question. Of the seven conventional styles, I'd probably most prefer Form VI: Niman, or The Way of the Rancor/The Moderation Form/the diplomat's form. I've always been a big fan of combining attributes of everything together in one, despite not having any real focus on one over another. (This would also be perfect for the Jedi Consular I plan on creating in SWTOR.)

Same question.

Looks like I posted too late. Sorry!

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

DarthSawyer wrote:My question: What Star Wars character do you most relate to?

I'd have to say either Obi-Wan or Luke Skywalker. I think I relate to Obi-Wan's general personality (and facial hair Tongue), but I can appreciate Luke's desire to be a part of something big.

In a similar vein: What Jedi/Sith path do you relate most to? (e.g. Guardian, Consular, etc.)

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Crimson Saint wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:My question: What Star Wars character do you most relate to?

I'd have to say either Obi-Wan or Luke Skywalker. I think I relate to Obi-Wan's general personality (and facial hair Tongue), but I can appreciate Luke's desire to be a part of something big.

In a similar vein: What Jedi/Sith path do you relate most to? (e.g. Guardian, Consular, etc.)

Even though my name is Sith -related I am really a rather nice, easy-going guy. I think the Jedi I most relate too is Corran Horn. A guy from a normal upbringing who finds out he is really more. Now while this hasn't actually happened to me, I understand it. Plus his wanting to always help his friends is something I relate to.

My question: If you could live on any planet in the SW galaxy which one would it be?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

I would live on Naboo, most likely. I fell in love with it as a kid (yes, despite the Gungans, which I still don't mind and think they just get blown out of proportion). It's just so immensely beautiful. I'd love to wake up in Theed and just be able to look out and see such beauty, both inside and out of the city walls. It's just such a lovely planet, and not to mention all the creatures living there are pretty neat as well.

Breaking away from the Star Wars theme for a moment... What are you - a night owl or an early bird?

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Galactic Senator
Galactic Senator

Answer: Definitely a night owl. When I was a kid, my brothers and I would eat our cereal at the same time every morning immediately after we woke up. I would always take the cereal box and set it directly in front of me so I wouldn't have to look at them while eating. If anyone spoke to me in the morning all they would receive as a reply was an evil stare and a grunt. Disgust

At night, however... Evil Laugh

Question: Boxers, briefs, panties, thong, or spandex? Or neither? Giggle

http://recagenda.wordpress.com

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RecAgenda wrote:Answer: Definitely a night owl. When I was a kid, my brothers and I would eat our cereal at the same time every morning immediately after we woke up. I would always take the cereal box and set it directly in front of me so I wouldn't have to look at them while eating. If anyone spoke to me in the morning all they would receive as a reply was an evil stare and a grunt. Disgust

At night, however... Evil Laugh

Question: Boxers, briefs, panties, thong, or spandex? Or neither? Giggle

Usually boxers.

Question: Besides Star Wars, your favorite media project out there?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Thank is a very tough question! I have been contemplating that myself off-and-on. It kind of switches, in all honesty, as my mood changes. I would probably say it's a toss-up between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, though The Matrix is also pretty high on that list.

What starship in the Star Wars universe if your favorite?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Fate Foretold wrote:Thank is a very tough question! I have been contemplating that myself off-and-on. It kind of switches, in all honesty, as my mood changes. I would probably say it's a toss-up between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, though The Matrix is also pretty high on that list.

What starship in the Star Wars universe if your favorite?

My favorite Starship is and always will be the Millenium Falcon. I know that is probably most people's answer. But anytime I saw the Falcon on screen it gave me a moment of excitement.

Of the characters that have died in Star Wars, movies or Expanded Universe, which one would you have liked to have seen live?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Hmm, that's a good question. I think I would have to say Anakin Solo. He seemed like an interesting and intelligent boy, and it would have been nice to see what kind of man he would have grown to be. He was an excellent problem solver, and I wonder if he would have been a Jedi or went on to be something else. It would be interesting to see how he would have reacted to his older brother's reign as well.

What is your favorite...dinosaur?

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Favorite dinosaur, eh? That's a tough one, but I think I have to give it to the velociraptor. I know, it's sorta cliche, but I have my reasons - namely a little game called Trespasser. If have played it, I'm sure you can understand my love for the critters Tongue If you haven't played it, I suggest you remedy that (assuming you can find it).
However, I will give fair warning - I find the idea that dinosaurs changed into birds (or anything like that)preposterous. I'm not trying to pick a fight, just saying Tongue (If you do wanna challenge me on that, feel free though Wink)

Anywho, my question is: Do you prefer tea, or coffee?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

I can't help but being a velociraptor fan too, but I suppose there's a reason why they're so popular. (It's just too bad they were actually much smaller in real life than they were in Jurassic Park.) I never played Trespasser, but now I'm intrigued lol.

I'm more of a coffee drinker, so long as I have creamer. I'll only drink tea on occasion, but I drink coffee pretty much everyday.

What is something you're looking forward to doing this summer?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Answer: Filling my sketchbook up with more drawings

Question: Is you could have any Star Wars creature as a pet, what would it be?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Ahh, good question!! That is a tough one, too... I have the Wildlife of Star Wars book, which has in it a variety of neat creatures from a few planets, and one type that I always thought was extra adorable was the Tooke. However, if I had a pet, it'd be between a Thranta, for the purpose of riding it (which would no doubt be fun and beautiful), or a Ysalamir in order to block Force abilities.

What kind of species would you be if you lived in the Star Wars galaxy?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Answer: Either a Mirialan, Squib, or Kaminoan

Question: Weapon of choice (other than lightsaber or blaster)?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

For me it would be a Sith Lavarok. Totally bad-ass!

Question: If you could live in any era in Star Wars history, which would you choose?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

I've been thinking about this, and I have finally come to a conclusion: the Old Republic era. As much as I love reading about the New Jedi Order and Legacy eras, I think it would be best to live in a time when Jedi still thrived and there was still much to learn and discover about the galaxy. It was also a much more simplistic time - good vs evil. I'm not sure if I could really specify when would be a time I would want to live in more specifically, but maybe a little after 5000 ABY, after the time of the Great Hyperspace War and when Tatooine is discovered.

What is your favorite Force ability?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

My favorite Force Ability, is Shatterpoint. Mace Windu had this ability, which basically was the Force showing him what the "shatterpoint" of a situation would be. An example, is at the Arena on Geonosis the Force showed him that if he killed Count Dooku he would avert the Clone Wars.

Luke also showed this ability in Legacy of the Force, but his was an even more powerful version, as the Force also showed him the Shatterpoints of physical objects, such as a Mandolorian's armor.

Which actor from the 6 Star Wars movies, would you most like to meet?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Harrison Ford who else XD

Your lightsaber color?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:Harrison Ford who else XD

Your lightsaber color?

Red.

Oh and if you were to ever meet Harrison Ford, don't ask him about Star Wars. I heard he never talks about Star Wars.

What was your first exposure to Star Wars?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Star Wars Episode 1....thats y I dont see the big fuss I people saying Episode 4 5 6 were better....they were all great to me XD....even though I always watch 456 before 123 XD

Question: Favorite flower?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:

Your lightsaber color?

Red.

Oh and if you were to ever meet Harrison Ford, don't ask him about Star Wars. I heard he never talks about Star Wars.

O.O really? O well I'm still a fan for all his other movies....probably would want to meet George Lucas though.....have a great convo with him and then ask what the hell he was thinking when he made the Star Wars holiday special affraid

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

Your lightsaber color?

Red.

O.O really? O well I'm still a fan for all his other movies....probably would want to meet George Lucas though.....have a great convo with him and then ask what the hell he was thinking when he made the Star Wars holiday special affraid

I love Harrison Ford, I just don't understand why he hates Star Wars so much. But meeting the maker would be great! I have actually met one of the designers of the original Yoda puppet. He runs a shop in St. Marteen where my family owns a timeshare.

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

Your lightsaber color?

Red.

I love Harrison Ford, I just don't understand why he hates Star Wars so much. But meeting the maker would be great! I have actually met one of the designers of the original Yoda puppet. He runs a shop in St. Marteen where my family owns a timeshare.

George Lucas is the Jedi God....everyone else (actors team and writers) are all demi gods to me XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum