Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask one question to the person below you

+5
Crimson Saint
Hans Duo
Notadeathstaremployee
Ric Olie
Fate Foretold
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

but yeah....Question: favorite flower?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

The lilac. I love the smell of them more than anything else. Smile

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Healing, Wolverine style. The guy is, for all intents and purposes, invincible. Definitely the best superpower.

If you could visit any time period you wanted, which would you visit first?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Renaissance period just for the clothes and art and music...

Favorite animal?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Any type of Snake.

Favorite TV Show?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm a huge Buffy & Angel fan. :]

Do you believe in ghosts? If so, do you have a ghost story?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

I am not going to answer the question, I will leave that for the next person. But I just wanted to say I love Angel, and I got into Buffy because of that.

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Interesting question Fate. I gotta say it's kinda yes *and* no there. I believe in the supernatural, but as far as I'm concerned, once a person dies, their soul moves on. However, I think there could be other beings that manifest themselves physically in a way that we (in our culture at least) interpret as "ghosts".

Along the same lines, do you believe in aliens (extraterrestrials)?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

I believe there is alien life form out there. However, I do not believe they have come to Earth.

What is the strangest thing that has ever happen to you?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

I was asked if my hair was real in another state and another country....

Dog you would never ever get?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

I don't think I'd be opposed to getting any type of dog, as long as they aren't mean. My mom is actually watching the neighbor's dogs right now, and Axiom and I went over there to see them. One of them is a Chinese Hairless dog, and he looks and feels very strange, but he seems pretty sweet. I guess any of these dogs though would kind of freak me out.

What's your favorite type of Star Wars droid?

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Fate Foretold wrote:I guess any of these dogs though would kind of freak me out.

Holy poodles, Batman! Those dogs are ugly!

As for my favorite droid, who else but the exceedingly lovable HK-47? I'd say R2 droids take second place Tongue

Here's a tough one...

If you had to be one, which would you rather be: Stormtrooper, or Star Trek "redshirt"?

(Bonus)

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

I would have to go with Stormtroopers. I mean I know in the movies they mostly suck. But that's at killing the main characters. In the novels some of them are halfway competent.

If you could live in one fictional universe, other than the Star Wars universe, which would it be?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

The Harry Potter world XD

What planet would u live on in the SW universe?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Corellia, always seemed like a cool place to live.

If you could hang out with one character from Star Wars who would it be?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

I would chill with Han and CHewie and drink till morning ROFL

What hair color do u wish you were born with?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

Red. I love red hair. I would want it to be more red than orange though, I suppose more like an auburn color. So beautiful!

Who is your favorite Star Wars villain?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Darth Sidious. He fulfilled the ultimate Sith dream. Killed the Jedi order, ruled the galaxy.

Best Star Wars hero?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

((You and me both! I LOVE RED HAIR!!! EXPLAINS MY MINI OBSESSION WITH ANGIE EVERHART XD ROFL))

FAv hero would be Qui-Gon Jin

Fav clothing brand?

Fate Foretold

Fate Foretold
Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor

*high fives!*

Hmm... I'm not sure anymore! XD When I was a teenager and back when I worked there, my favorite used to be Abercrombie & Fitch. I haven't shopped there in years though. Now I shop at Express, H&M, American Eagle (mostly for jeans), and JC Penney's, since it has awesome sales and some pretty cute clothes, surprising enough. I don't really have a favorite brand any longer though.

Favorite season?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Spring, especially late spring. It's warm but not too warm yet.

Most prized possession?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

White samurai sword with smiley face keychain attached ((I'm not joking))

Fav tv drama? ((Me myself I am in love with Army Wives))

Last edited by RandomChick842 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more interesting question)

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Fav TV drama, of all time it is Lost. Cyrrently on TV I would say Fringe.

Best vacation you ever took?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

2 weeks in England just me

Worst trip experience?

Lord Kimo

Lord Kimo
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Last year I went camping to Canada. I invited some friends to go with me(older friends). I explained to them that when I stop for gas that is the bathroom/snack break(unless an emergency). I ended up having to stop every hour. Needless to say to took awhile to get there. Then while in Canada, someone(in the middle of the night) stole a case of beer/cooler/2 bottles of wine from my camp site. I never had that happen to me in U.S.

Lord Kimo

Lord Kimo
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

How many licks does it take you to get to the middle of a tootsie pop?

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Lord Kimo wrote:Last year I went camping to Canada. I invited some friends to go with me(older friends). I explained to them that when I stop for gas that is the bathroom/snack break(unless an emergency). I ended up having to stop every hour. Needless to say to took awhile to get there. Then while in Canada, someone(in the middle of the night) stole a case of beer/cooler/2 bottles of wine from my camp site. I never had that happen to me in U.S.

Too bad about your stuff getting stolen. I wonder whereabouts in Canada you were?

Lord Kimo wrote:How many licks does it take you to get to the middle of a tootsie pop?

I could tell you how many licks it takes, but then, unfortunately, I'd have to kill you.

As for a general question: Are you prepared for the 2012 Zombie Apocalypse?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Crimson Saint wrote:
Lord Kimo wrote:Last year I went camping to Canada. I invited some friends to go with me(older friends). I explained to them that when I stop for gas that is the bathroom/snack break(unless an emergency). I ended up having to stop every hour. Needless to say to took awhile to get there. Then while in Canada, someone(in the middle of the night) stole a case of beer/cooler/2 bottles of wine from my camp site. I never had that happen to me in U.S.

Too bad about your stuff getting stolen. I wonder whereabouts in Canada you were?

Lord Kimo wrote:How many licks does it take you to get to the middle of a tootsie pop?

I could tell you how many licks it takes, but then, unfortunately, I'd have to kill you.

As for a general question: Are you prepared for the 2012 Zombie Apocalypse?

Of course, I have my tricked out lawnmower, bats, shotgun.

Do you believe the world is ending Dec 21st 2012?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

No because that would mean that I would die three days before i am legally allowed to drink...not cool -___-

Most hated celebrity?

Lord Kimo

Lord Kimo
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Most hated celebrity? Tough question because I actually only like a few. So for all those I hate its because they forgot where they came from/they think their better then everyone else/they think their above the law and can break it anytime they want/and most of all, their rude.

Hey Crimson--I was in Burnaby
Tootsie Pop-Top Secret-LOL and I'm sure if the tricked out lawnmower and bats don't get me the shotgun will-LOL lol Sign
As for the end of the world I could tell you but I have to kill you-LOL I don't believe in total destruction but I do believe it possible that something might happen on 12/21/2012

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum