Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask one question to the person below you

+5
Crimson Saint
Hans Duo
Notadeathstaremployee
Ric Olie
Fate Foretold
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Emotional or physical? A few but they're not very noticeable

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Most wanted electronic?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

IPad 2

Most expensive item you have ever broken?

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Galactic Senator
Galactic Senator

A pair of $150 half-flak Oakley sunglasses. Sad

Ever had a driver's license photo you were actually happy with?

http://recagenda.wordpress.com

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Never XD my driver's license picture is a deer in head lights and my hair was cut SHORT at the time.....if I could have the prefect driver's license picture.....I would have my hair done, my fav outfit on, and new amethyst eye contacts....plus the perfect smile and all would be good with the world....

Ever had a evil boss?

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Yes I did, a boss of mine at my previous job. She would yell and scream about anything. If I called out, (which I rarely did) I would never hear the end of it. She would randomly change my schedule. Then when I quit she had the nerve to ask me why.

Have you ever just walked out on a job?

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Almost did....my manager was such an ass....always yelling at me till I was at the brink of tears....till finally last week he almost got me fired because he didn't fax two important papers for me and almost got me fired....When I MADE sure that the papers were fax and my hours were adjusted because he didn't want to by up, I called HIS boss and she transfered me to a new store....where I gets lots and lots of moneys XD....Life Lesson: Everyone has a boss...

((I may not have walked out of the entire job but I walked out of his store...heard he's having a hard time in his store right now ;D))

Best job experience?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum