Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!!

+3
Fate Foretold
DarthSawyer
RandomChick842
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

121RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

I dont get to talk to other Star Wars fans enough so when I do I make the most of it XD

122RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

PAGE 5!!!!

123RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:02 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

WooT wOOt!

124RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Just got in feel like crap but I'm having tea so the feeling will go away eventually....and omg did u hear that Mark Hamill is now the Joker....mega cool and definitely a WTF moment for me XD

125RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:10 am

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

Actually, Mark Hamill's been the Joker since '92. He was the voice of the Joker in Batman: The Animated Series. He's probably the most famous Joker voice ever, but few people realize that the voice of Gotham's Crown Prince of Crime was once a young Jedi in a galaxy far away. Recently, he came back to the role with the Arkham Asylum game, and its sequel, Arkham City (at least I'm pretty sure he's in the sequel).

If you wanna see a little bit with Hamill talkking about the role, try here.

Last edited by Crimson Saint on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a video :P)

126RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Crimson Saint wrote:Actually, Mark Hamill's been the Joker since '92. He was the voice of the Joker in Batman: The Animated Series. He's probably the most famous Joker voice ever, but few people realize that the voice of Gotham's Crown Prince of Crime was once a young Jedi in a galaxy far away. Recently, he came back to the role with the Arkham Asylum game, and its sequel, Arkham City (at least I'm pretty sure he's in the sequel).

If you wanna see a little bit with Hamill talkking about the role, try here.

ahhh 1992....where was I....O yea....I was in a diaper XD I know I'm late but its still blows my mind evr time I think of the Joker XD

127RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

*gushing as I watch the vid* I CANT BELIEVE MY FAV VILLIAN WHEN I WAS A KID WAS MY FAV JEDI AT THE SAME TIME ROFL!!!!!!!!!

128RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Mark Hamill has made a career out of being a voice for cartoons.

129RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:56 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:Mark Hamill has made a career out of being a voice for cartoons.

SO I've very much come to realize XD

130RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:15 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Still awesome though hearing his voice.

131RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:10 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Work work and more work....Hope I get this car soon....wanna watch a movie on Netflix....any suggestions?

132RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:Work work and more work....Hope I get this car soon....wanna watch a movie on Netflix....any suggestions?

I just got home from work, at least I am off tomorrow. Hmmm, ever seen The Crow?

133RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:04 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:Work work and more work....Hope I get this car soon....wanna watch a movie on Netflix....any suggestions?

I just got home from work, at least I am off tomorrow. Hmmm, ever seen The Crow?

seen it....something adventure/romance/angst/drama

134RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:36 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

seen it....something adventure/romance/angst/drama

Can't help you there.. lol not my genre.

135RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:17 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

I'm craving coco bread right now XD and about to watch 300

136RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

300 is a good movie. I think I am going to watch the X-Men trilogy tonight, if I can stay awke for all 3.

137RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

awesome possum dude

138RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 am

Lord Kimo

Lord Kimo
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Hello Random Chick
I find the fact that you say your the most random person fascinating. I say that because it makes you unique and unpredictable--which means you keep others guessing, that takes talent.
I like Mara Jade also (even if she is not my all-time favorite). She is a very nice person. I meet her once at the Star Wars Celebration in LA.
I like that you draw. I used to a very long time ago and I enjoyed it but sometimes life takes you in different directions and I just stopped one day and never returned to it.
Talk to you soon.

139RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:48 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Lord Kimo wrote:Hello Random Chick
I find the fact that you say your the most random person fascinating. I say that because it makes you unique and unpredictable--which means you keep others guessing, that takes talent.
I like Mara Jade also (even if she is not my all-time favorite). She is a very nice person. I meet her once at the Star Wars Celebration in LA.
I like that you draw. I used to a very long time ago and I enjoyed it but sometimes life takes you in different directions and I just stopped one day and never returned to it.
Talk to you soon.

coova shoova Kimo! Welcome to the club and hope we can talk more and more XD....which reminds me....Sawyer you got some explaining to do!!!

140RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:58 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Working on the next chapter of my Star Wars fanfic.....grrrr need ppl's opinion on the story so far....who wants to read?

141RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Lord Kimo

Lord Kimo
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

I would like to read it. Point me in the right direction, Please.

142RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Lord Kimo wrote:I would like to read it. Point me in the right direction, Please.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4360540/1/To_Where_Do_I_Escape

Thanks!!!

143RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 am

Lord Kimo

Lord Kimo
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Well, I'm amazed. Remember back when I said you had talent, well that didn't say enough because your nothing short of amazing. I really enjoyed reading this story. This may sound strange and off the wall (of course, that's what I am) but the whole time I was reading I felt as if I was actually seeing it. Its like I was connected to the story. (do you understand?) I know that sounds stupid and how can that be for real. I can't explain it, just take my word for it (if your willing). Thank you for sharing. I'm waiting patiently to read more.

144RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:19 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Lord Kimo wrote:Well, I'm amazed. Remember back when I said you had talent, well that didn't say enough because your nothing short of amazing. I really enjoyed reading this story. This may sound strange and off the wall (of course, that's what I am) but the whole time I was reading I felt as if I was actually seeing it. Its like I was connected to the story. (do you understand?) I know that sounds stupid and how can that be for real. I can't explain it, just take my word for it (if your willing). Thank you for sharing. I'm waiting patiently to read more.

XD THATS NOT WEIRD AT ALLL!!! I try to write like I'm actually there.....like in a Lifetime movie XD Working on the next chapter now and I can't wait for everyone to see it XD

145RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:20 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

*sigh* i may be unemployed by the end of this summer....i hate the food industry....

146RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

That sucks. Unfortunately all the retail jobs are like that now.

147RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:12 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

I want to be a psychologist so much that a part-time job just doesn't hold ky attention snuff anymore....good lord I'm growing up....

148RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

I understand. But part-time jobs help you get to where you want to be when you are younger.

149RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

So I got my ticket for New York Comic Con ((*dances like a crazy person)) and getting Mark Hamill and Kevin Sorbo's aautograph!!!!

150RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:So I got my ticket for New York Comic Con ((*dances like a crazy person)) and getting Mark Hamill and Kevin Sorbo's aautograph!!!!

What day are you going? I plan on going Sunday. I can't wait to meet Luke Skywalker, and show him my awesome Sith tattoos. And get his autograph as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum