Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!!

+3
Fate Foretold
DarthSawyer
RandomChick842
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

31RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:XD better get to bed now..."Tomorrow" is more work and more brainstorming on a perfecta name for my new self XD Nite Nite!!!

Nite! Talk to you soon.

32RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:30 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

HA! Got my name...Trance Serv'laya!

33RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:33 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:HA! Got my name...Trance Serv'laya!

Awesome name. My smuggler character's name is Silas Gal. I haven't thought of any yet for other characters. Though I will soon.

34RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:50 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Just have a little trouble calculate birth date XD

35RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:51 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:Just have a little trouble calculate birth date XD

Well are you going to use this character for the roleplay that is being discussed now, that will take place during Order 66? How old do you want your character to be?

36RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:08 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:

Well are you going to use this character for the roleplay that is being discussed now, that will take place during Order 66? How old do you want your character to be?

Same age as me...19

37RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:16 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

Same age as me...19

Well for the Order 66 roleplay you would want to be born 38 Years Before the Battle of Yavin. Thats the timeline Star Wars uses. My character is 25 so he was born 44 Yrs BBY.

38RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

Same age as me...19

Well for the Order 66 roleplay you would want to be born 38 Years Before the Battle of Yavin. Thats the timeline Star Wars uses. My character is 25 so he was born 44 Yrs BBY.

T-T what should I do....I usually use only one character....if I join this RPG then for another one I have to have a new character...

39RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:21 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Maybe I'll make her parents for this RPG

40RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:Maybe I'll make her parents for this RPG

You don't have to. I mean these roleplay's are going to be separate so you could use the same character if you wanted to. Or do what I do, and age them if I use the same characters in different eras. I actually like to play different characters so this isn't a problem for me.

41RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:31 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:

You don't have to. I mean these roleplay's are going to be separate so you could use the same character if you wanted to. Or do what I do, and age them if I use the same characters in different eras. I actually like to play different characters so this isn't a problem for me.

Good idea Very Happy

42RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

Good idea Very Happy

Now all I need to do is figure out a name for my Sith Acolyte (I hate the term Dark Jedi) to use during the roleplay.

43RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:52 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Use a random jedi name generator..,thats what I did XD

44RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:Use a random jedi name generator..,thats what I did XD

Zu Mavr, just have to think of a race to make him. I don't want both my characters to be Human. Oh and you should go to the topic about posting a pic, you can see my awesome Sidious Tat!

45RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Lara

Lara
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

Woah, where did this topic come from? XD

Welcome to SWCL, RC! =D (I feel like New Yorkers are taking over this site... Haha.) Great to see you fitting in already!

46RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:26 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Thanks Lara!!!! And where do you reside if I may ask?

47RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:30 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Lara wrote:Woah, where did this topic come from? XD

Welcome to SWCL, RC! =D (I feel like New Yorkers are taking over this site... Haha.) Great to see you fitting in already!

Don't worry, even though us New Yorker's are taking over, we will still have love for all our fellow Star Wars fans!!

48RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Plus I have a friend thats a member of the NY Jedi XD good times

49RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Lara

Lara
Unaware Force-Wielder
Unaware Force-Wielder

You know someone from the NY Jedi? Epic! I saw them at an anime convention once...they were the coolest thing ever.

They teach classes...it's so tempting...

50RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Lara wrote:You know someone from the NY Jedi? Epic! I saw them at an anime convention once...they were the coolest thing ever.

They teach classes...it's so tempting...

I never met the NY Jedi, but I met the head of the NY Star Wars Fan Club. She wasn't very nice. I asked how much she charged for the Jedi Cloaks she made, and when she told me, all I said was " Wow, that's out of my price range". She got all mad and went off on me.

51RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

My friend wanted me to attend the classes but between college classes and work I never had the time....

never knew about the NY Star Wars Fan Club but it sounds interesting.....

For now I'm just saving up for this beautiful lightsaber I found on ebay and this elegant long Jedi Robe.....

If you guys know anywhere else I could get a lightsaber, duly appreciated

52RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:11 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

I would love to help, but I have no idea where you could get a lightsaber.

53RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

RandomChick842 wrote:If you guys know anywhere else I could get a lightsaber, duly appreciated

Well, really, any place you can find a Master Replicas Force FX saber, they're a good buy. Other that that, there's only one place I know of (here) where you can get some good looking stuff. They make a lot of "combat lightsabers", which is to say that their stuff is designed to take a beating and keep going. There's a video somewhere of them torturing one of their models (driving over them, holding them under water, dropping them off rooftops, etc.) without the things breaking. Also, their blades are removable (perfect for cosplays and/or fan films). You can also send in any Master Replicas saber you own, and they'll modify it to make the blade removable, and some other stuff. Anywho, check it out, and hopefully it's helpful Smile

54RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Crimson Saint wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:If you guys know anywhere else I could get a lightsaber, duly appreciated

Well, really, any place you can find a Master Replicas Force FX saber, they're a good buy. Other that that, there's only one place I know of (here) where you can get some good looking stuff. They make a lot of "combat lightsabers", which is to say that their stuff is designed to take a beating and keep going. There's a video somewhere of them torturing one of their models (driving over them, holding them under water, dropping them off rooftops, etc.) without the things breaking. Also, their blades are removable (perfect for cosplays and/or fan films). You can also send in any Master Replicas saber you own, and they'll modify it to make the blade removable, and some other stuff. Anywho, check it out, and hopefully it's helpful Smile

http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/stunt-warglaive.htm

I fell in love with this one.....save up and get it with a violet amethyst blade

55RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:56 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

What do you guys think....Sith sound or Jedi Sound for the lightsaber XD?

56RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

RandomChick842 wrote:What do you guys think....Sith sound or Jedi Sound for the lightsaber XD?

I'm a fan of the Jedi myself Tongue But I wonder if you looked into the Obsidian sound board? From what I understand, if you don't mind a little tinkering, it's the more customize-able option. There's a video on Youtube that explains it (and has a tutorial on how to use it). Also, from what I saw, it looks to be a bit cheaper compared to the other options.

Just thought I'd mention it.

57RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:18 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Crimson Saint wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:What do you guys think....Sith sound or Jedi Sound for the lightsaber XD?

I'm a fan of the Jedi myself Tongue But I wonder if you looked into the Obsidian sound board? From what I understand, if you don't mind a little tinkering, it's the more customize-able option. There's a video on Youtube that explains it (and has a tutorial on how to use it). Also, from what I saw, it looks to be a bit cheaper compared to the other options.

alas I am technologically inept TT-TT I rather have the already completed package then do the mechanical tinkering....Im leaning more on the Jedi sound too meself...

Last edited by RandomChick842 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

58RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:40 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
Crimson Saint wrote:

alas I am technologically inept TT-TT I rather have the already completely package then do the mechanical tinkering....Im learning more on the Jedi sound too meself...

Well if you couldn't guess I would be more into the Sith sound. Vader

59RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:58 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
Crimson Saint wrote:

alas I am technologically inept TT-TT I rather have the already completely package then do the mechanical tinkering....Im learning more on the Jedi sound too meself...

really I had no idea XD

60RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:01 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
Crimson Saint wrote:

really I had no idea XD

Those Jedi's are such whiny know it alls. Blah Blah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum