Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!!

+3
Fate Foretold
DarthSawyer
RandomChick842
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

61RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
Crimson Saint wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:What do you guys think....Sith sound or Jedi Sound for the lightsaber XD?

I'm a fan of the Jedi myself Tongue But I wonder if you looked into the Obsidian sound board? From what I understand, if you don't mind a little tinkering, it's the more customize-able option. There's a video on Youtube that explains it (and has a tutorial on how to use it). Also, from what I saw, it looks to be a bit cheaper compared to the other options.

Just thought I'd mention it.

alas I am technologically inept TT-TT I rather have the already completely package then do the mechanical tinkering....Im learning more on the Jedi sound too meself...

Well if you couldn't guess I would be more into the Sith sound. Vader

really I had no idea XD

Those Jedi's are such whiny know it alls. Blah Blah

grrr idk what to do.....I like the Jedi sound but I love the seduction of the dark side XD

62RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 am

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

HA WE MADE IT TO PAGE 3!!!!!

63RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:HA WE MADE IT TO PAGE 3!!!!!

Yay! I think though that means at the end of this page we will have to put it in the Sarlacc.

64RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:11 am

Crimson Saint

Crimson Saint
Role-Playing Captain
Role-Playing Captain

DarthSawyer wrote:Yay! I think though that means at the end of this page we will have to put it in the Sarlacc.

Where it will be slowly digested for a thousand years!

Unless you're Boba Fett. He's apparently really hard to kill.

65RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:14 am

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

Crimson Saint wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:Yay! I think though that means at the end of this page we will have to put it in the Sarlacc.

Where it will be slowly digested for a thousand years!

Unless you're Boba Fett. He's apparently really hard to kill.

Very hard. He took a Thermal Det to the Sarlacc, and escaped. Heck, allegedly he is even the most prolific Jedi killer alive at the time of Legacy of the Force. Though I can't for the life of me, think of a Jedi he has killed.

66RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

deadass when I heard he escaped the sarlacc pit I was rollin' XD

67RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:14 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:deadass when I heard he escaped the sarlacc pit I was rollin' XD

Boba Fett is awesome. It's just too bad, Lucas had to totally change his backstory.

68RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:22 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:deadass when I heard he escaped the sarlacc pit I was rollin' XD

Boba Fett is awesome. It's just too bad, Lucas had to totally change his backstory.

*shrugs* it could have been worse....

69RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:23 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

I just don't like it, because I am a big fan of continuity. It is why I love the EU so much. I also am not a big fan of the CW cartoon, because it negates so much from the novels and comics.

70RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

I just don't like it, because I am a big fan of continuity. It is why I love the EU so much. I also am not a big fan of the CW cartoon, because it negates so much from the novels and comics.

*tackles u* finally someone who understands!!!! I hate hate HATE the CN cartoons!!!! I swear that money could have gone to an EU series.....sure I wouldn't have my Angie Everhart as Mara Jade but dammit I would have my Mara!!!

71RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

*tackles u* finally someone who understands!!!! I hate hate HATE the CN cartoons!!!! I swear that money could have gone to an EU series.....sure I wouldn't have my Angie Everhart as Mara Jade but dammit I would have my Mara!!!

It's just so bad. I mean not only does he negate so much of the EU. He also messes with his own story. Anakin has a Padawan who is never mentioned in any other story?

72RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

It's just so bad. I mean not only does he negate so much of the EU. He also messes with his own story. Anakin has a Padawan who is never mentioned in any other story?

I touch the dark side a little bit whenever I see Ahsoka.....she has no room in my SW fantasy world Evil or Very Mad the first time they made a Clone wars cartoon....drawing wise not animated....it was quite good and it worked with the actually plot line....it just gave details of the between....now this is just straight awful....

73RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:49 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

I just hope when they do get around to making the live action series it is better, and doesn't mess with the EU as much.

74RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:51 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

I pray to my SW poster everyday for my Mara Jade and EU

75RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:I pray to my SW poster everyday for my Mara Jade and EU

I heard it will be taking place between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. So probably no Mara. I personally do not want them to make the EU into any form of visual media.

76RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:54 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:I pray to my SW poster everyday for my Mara Jade and EU

I heard it will be taking place between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. So probably no Mara. I personally do not want them to make the EU into any form of visual media.

cant they just make EU cartoon....not animated just cartoon.....and come on what else could they tell use in between that we dont ALREADY know....-_-

77RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:55 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Idk I just think of SW with my anime mind sometimes....

78RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:55 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:Idk I just think of SW with my anime mind sometimes....

As long as I get my books, and comics, I will be a very happy Star Wars fan.

79RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:

*nods* thats all we can hope for at the moment....oooo I should draw anime SW characters XD that would be too cool....send it to GL and other anime companies and say "Make a money deal and make this happen!!!"

80RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:59 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

*nods* thats all we can hope for at the moment....oooo I should draw anime SW characters XD that would be too cool....send it to GL and other anime companies and say "Make a money deal and make this happen!!!"

You should. The more Star Wars the better. I hope it stays around for the rest of my life. As long as the stories are interesting and fun, i will continue to enjoy them.

81RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:00 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

You should. The more Star Wars the better. I hope it stays around for the rest of my life. As long as the stories are interesting and fun, i will continue to enjoy them.

HEAR HEAR!!

82RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:01 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

HEAR HEAR!!

Star Wars is the only non-essential item I spend my money on.

83RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

HEAR HEAR!!

XD my hobbies are SW, anime, and Harry Potter. My mom doesnt mind the Harry Potter and anime because its mostly reading but XD omg she almost had a heart attack when I told her ALLLL I want for Christmas is he lightsaber from Ultrasabers....she's like "y cant u get the toy loghtsaber from toy's r us' I'm like "because I want to actually take those Jedi classes and beat people with my lightsaber XD" She's like " how much is it?" I sheepishly said $300+...she almost crashed into a tree while we were driving XD

84RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

HEAR HEAR!!

XD my hobbies are SW, anime, and Harry Potter. My mom doesnt mind the Harry Potter and anime because its mostly reading but XD omg she almost had a heart attack when I told her ALLLL I want for Christmas is he lightsaber from Ultrasabers....she's like "y cant u get the toy loghtsaber from toy's r us' I'm like "because I want to actually take those Jedi classes and beat people with my lightsaber XD" She's like " how much is it?" I sheepishly said $300+...she almost crashed into a tree while we were driving XD

I purchased my Force FX lightsabers myself. My parents would laugh at me, if I asked them for that as a present. Besides Star Wars my other main interests are Lost, Marvel Comics and Baseball. But with the exception of buying the Whole series of Lost on DVD, all my extra money goes towards Star Wars products.

Last edited by DarthSawyer on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some more info.)

85RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:14 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

HEAR HEAR!!

I purchased my Force FX lightsabers myself. My parents would laugh at me, if I asked them for that as a present. Besides Star Wars my other main interests are Lost, Marvel Comics and Baseball. But with the exception of buying the Whole series of Lost on DVD, all my extra money goes towards Star Wars products.

*giggles* the hobbies we have XD

86RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:14 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

HEAR HEAR!!

Our hobbies are fun!

87RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

HEAR HEAR!!

Our hobbies are fun!

I concur XD it keeps life interesting and exposes us to sooo much.... two weeks ago I went to this anime convention in New Jersey *blissful sigh* I've never had such an amazing three days off of work in my life XD

88RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:
RandomChick842 wrote:
DarthSawyer wrote:

HEAR HEAR!!

Our hobbies are fun!

I concur XD it keeps life interesting and exposes us to sooo much.... two weeks ago I went to this anime convention in New Jersey *blissful sigh* I've never had such an amazing three days off of work in my life XD

I haven't been to a good convention in years. I keep telling myself I will go to San Diego Comic-Con, but I never do. Crying

89RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:22 pm

RandomChick842

RandomChick842
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Go to NY Comic Con....Im pissed that they took over NY Anime Festival but I have never seen so much comics and videogaming in my life....you would enjoy it XD

90RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: RandomChick saying...WASSUP!!!! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 pm

DarthSawyer

DarthSawyer
General Commander
General Commander

RandomChick842 wrote:Go to NY Comic Con....Im pissed that they took over NY Anime Festival but I have never seen so much comics and videogaming in my life....you would enjoy it XD

I have been to NY Comic Con before. It was fun, but I have a friend who lives in San Diego and says nothing tops San Diego Comic Con. You get to meet so many cool fellow fanboys and fangirls. As well as actors and actress's from your favorite series and movies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum